Free Shipping + Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free shipping in the U.S.
- Satisfaction guarantee. Love them or send them back. Details.
Blue Light Computer Glasses
FDA registered computer glasses that block over 50% of blue light, so you can do your best work without the distracting symptoms of digital eye strain.
- Anti-glare coating and enhanced contrast relieve eye strain and fatigue.
- Reduced blue light makes eyes feel more relaxed.
- High quality frames are light and comfortable.
Medium fit, not too large or too small. May fit wider faces slightly better than the Yosemite style.
- 55 mm lens diameter
- 16 mm bridge width
- 140 mm temple/arm length
Blue Light Lens Technology
Frames are fitted with specially designed lenses for indoor computer eyewear. Nylon is the lightest lens material with the highest optical clarity. That means these glasses are great for all day use and a noticeable difference when worn. With significantly reduced yellow tinting, expect minimal color distortion, and maximum compliments.
Premium nylon lenses have multiple layers of special treatments to enhance effectiveness:
- Anti-Blue Light layer blocks more than 50% of blue light before it reaches your eyes.
- Anti-reflective layer reduces distracting reflections and glare that cause eye strain.
- Anti-scratch layer provides protection against distracting abrasions from normal wear and tear.
- Anti-static layer fights annoying dust on the lens, and in your eye.
- Hydrophobic layer reduces smudges and fingerprints.
Every Pair Cares Program Gives Back
For every pair of glasses sold, we make a donation to our partner, Mental Health America, in an effort to fight the stigma around mental health and help over 40 million Americans with mental health conditions get appropriate treatment.
Why Blue Light Computer Glasses?
The Negative Effects Of Blue Light
- Decreased Productivity. Eye strain is distracting and uncomfortable. It can often lead to procrastination. If you find yourself procrastinating later in the day, less eye strain could mean increased productivity.
- Digital Eye Strain. Prolonged computer use can cause headaches, dry eyes, blurred vision, and neck and shoulder pain.
- Poor Quality Of Sleep. Blue light suppresses release of melatonin, a hormone that regulates sleep and wakefulness. If you bring work home with you or watch TV late at night, increased exposure to blue light can make sleep a serious challenge. By reducing the stimulating effects of blue light in the evening, your brain naturally releases more melatonin, allowing you to get to sleep easier.
- Increased Risk of Vision Loss. Exposure to blue light is one of the primary contributors to Macular Degeneration, which can cause long-term vision loss. Over the past decade, we’ve increased our exposure to blue light from computers, phones, and LED TVs. It’s unknown how significantly this will affect the risk of Macular Degeneration.